You're currently on:
- Among this product's unique features:
- Broad nutrient spectrum to promote healthy bone maintenance.
- Generous allowance of vitamin D to effectively reduce fracture risk
- Designed to promote bone matrix formation, a requisite for calcium utilization.
- Supplies highly bioactive vitamin K2 (as MK-7) to assist bone calcium management.
- Provides optimized allowances of calcium, magnesium, and other essential bone minerals.
- Avoids technical shortcuts that use magnesium oxide or other poorly absorbed ingredients.
- Offers potential benefits that extend beyond bone to promote overall health and wellbeing.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||99||mg||3%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250||mg||417%|
(from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)
|Vitamin D (as D3, cholecalciferol)||1800||IU||450%|
|Vitamin K (as K2, MK-7/menaquinone-7)||80||mcg||99%|
|Magnesium (from dimagnesium malate)||300||mg||75%|
|Zinc (from zinc monomethionine)||12||mg||80%|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||1200||mcg||60%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)||2||mg||100%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Rice flour, magnesium stearate, gelatin (capsule).
|Suggested Use||Take 6 capsules daily after a meal. For best results, use in conjunction with Doctor's Best Strontium Bone Maker® but separated by at least 2 hours as strontium and calcium may compete for absorption.|
|Product Size||180 vcaps|