You're currently on:
Featuring 14 raw and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 35% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages. It mixes instandly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW ProteinOffering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality, RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein – 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (22 g)
Servings Per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Vitamin E† Complex||5||IU||18%|
(Alpha-tocopherol, Beta-tocotrienol, Gamma-tocotrienol, Delta-tocotrienol, Alpha-tocopherol, Beta-tocopherol, Gamma-tocopherol)
|Vitamin K† (RAW MK-7)||5||mcg||6%|
|Organic RAW Sprout Blend||21,925||mg||**|
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Kidney Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
|RAW Probiotic and Enzyme Blend||270||mg||**|
High Protein chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Contains NO filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
|Suggested Use||Adults mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Not intended for children.|
|Product Warnings||As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.|
|Product Size||22 oz (622 g)|