You're currently on:
The pomegranate (Punica granatum) has long been recognized as a fruit with many health benefits. Pomegranate tops all other conventional fruits, including blueberry and strawberry, in its ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value, ranking pomegranate as one of the most powerful antioxidant fruits.
Pomegranate juice contains a wide range of polyphenolic compounds, including ellagic and gallic acid, anthocyanins and tannins, especially punicalagin. Punicalagin is a powerful antioxidant, protecting cardiovascular function and accurate cellular replication.
Clinical and experimental studies show that pomegranate juice:
- Decreases Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation.
- Enhances cellular (macrophage) glutathione.
- Helps maintain regular platelet activity.
- Reduces activity of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) an supports normal vascular contraction.
- Promotes normal cell function and replication.
Other Ingredients:100% Pomegranate juice concentrate.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
|Suggested Use||Take 1 tablespoon per day. May be mixed in cold water, juice, tea, or other beverage of choice.|
|Product Size||12 fl oz (360 mL)|